Fildena CT 50 mg is a chewable tablet containing an active generic as Sildenafil Citrate which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men. This medication is very effective and popular along with men suffering from ED because of its quick and long-lasting action.
Fildena CT 50 mg Uses
Fildena CT 50 mg is an effective chew tablet used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. However, it must only be used according to the dosage and duration prescribed by the doctor. Fildena CT tablet contains 50 mg of Sildenafil, which makes this medicine just as effective as the Generic Viagra. This drug should be taken at least one hour before sexual intercourse to achieve its maximum benefits. Some of the men using Fildena CT 50 also have reported showing its effects within 15-20 minutes after consumption.
How to Fildena CT 50 mg works?
Fildena CT 50 mg contains Sildenafil which helps improve blood flow to the penis by inhibiting the action of PDE5. This drug is safe as only encourages the natural process of penile erection. It helps to relax muscles and blood vessels so that blood can flow freely to the penis to cause an erection. You must know that the drug is not a sexual stimulant and therefore you have to be sexually stimulated to attain the full effects of this drug.
Fildena CT 50 mg Side effects:
Some men using Fildena CT 50 mg may encounter unwanted side effects due to overdosage or interaction with other medicines. Some of the mild side effects are:
- Dryness of mouth
- Flushing of face
- Swelling in feet
- Back Pain
- Blurred vision
- Soreness in the throat
Precautions and Warning for Fildena CT 50 mg
- Do not take this drug in a large amount or for a longer period than advised.
- Do not take this medication without consulting a doctor.
- Children below the age of 18 years, women, and adults above the age of 70 years must not take this medicine.
- Men suffering from medical problems related to the heart, kidney, liver, or lungs must not consume this tablet.
- Do not drink alcohol before taking this medicine.