Fildena Super Active 100 mg improves the sexual performance of men by promoting and maintaining an erection for up to 4 hours. This happens as Sildenafil Citrate the active ingredient in the drug relaxes the smooth muscles in the penile region and allows free flow of blood flow in the pelvic organs.
Sildenafil Citrate may not suit well for men having certain allergies or consuming medicines having components that interact with it. Contradictions with other medical conditions or drugs may cause serious side effects to the patient.
Dosage instructions and warnings should be considered before using the medicine else serious side effects may appear. Therefore, you must visit a doctor before taking the medicine.
How to use Fildena Super Active?
Only take one tablet per day of Fildena Super Active tablet. It should be swallowed whole with water 30 minutes before sexual activity. The drug starts to take effect 30 to 1 minute after its consumption. You should consult the doctor for the correct and precise dosage guidance according to the patient’s current health conditions.
Side Effects of Fildena Super Active 100mg
Some of the Fildena Super Active 100mg side effects are:
- Back pain or Chest pain
- Nausea or rashes
- Diahorrea or indigestion
- Pain in any Cardiovascular organs
- Blurred Vision or Sleep Disorder
Things to Avoid While Taking Fildena Super Active
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You must avoid taking any other medicine without a prescription
Tell your doctor if you
- Are taking nitrates
- Ever had a stroke, heart attack, or history of low blood pressure
- Have severe liver or kidney disease
- You have observed a sudden decrease in hearing or loss of vision
- Are having other medical conditions, drugs, or therapies